Early Engagement - Lead Accountant Closing & Reporting - Budapest (HQ)
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Our Global Finance & Accounting Teams provide support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
You will collaborate with others to support our global business. Identifying and mitigating business and accounting risks, supporting issue resolution, engaging in ordinary and extraordinary/complex transactions. You will ensure compliance by providing expertise and accounting guidance.
As Lead Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- General accounting, policy application & process administration for all cycles including inventory, revenue recognition, receivables/payables, intercompany, etc.
- Understanding and interpreting applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP and Process Maps to deliver globally competitive financial process/accounting services.
- Advising Functional managers regarding projects, processes, and procedures in the own field.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributing to project as a team member or leads small projects.
- Working goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and several years of experience in Finance.
- Several years of experience in Accounting Operations.
- Have full professional proficiency in English
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.