Auditor (APAC - China)
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an Internal Audit Location Manager/Senior Auditor in China, primarily covering the Asia Pacific businesses in China within our leading- edge audit function, where the staff will participate in or manage primarily local audits (with potential participation in Asia Pacific and global audits of CS Group) to ensure efficient and high quality execution. As part of our team, the staff will have access to advanced auditing capabilities and will also work in close collaboration with Heads of Audit to define and implement a program of continuous risk monitoring and the audit plan in relation to China. This role also involves direct interaction with the Bank’s senior management in China, where the staff will be encouraged to act as a trusted partner and use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skill-sets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and improve thinking time.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- At least five years of proven work experience relating to audit or in the financial services industry covering Investment Bank and/or Wealth Management businesses, with in-depth knowledge of the China market
- Outstanding understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Proven analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to design audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data
- Outstanding time management skills and precision in delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Ability to deliver difficult messages and present information in a succinct and concise way
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to collaborate with internal and external partners optimally and proactively
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.