Corporate Tax Executive
Corporate Tax Executive
We are looking to recruit a talented Corporate Tax Executive to join our rapidly expanding Bristol Tax team.
Working with owner managed and entrepreneurial businesses, this role will enable you to reach your potential by providing diverse and interesting work at an established and friendly firm.
You will need to be passionate about delivering an excellent service to your clients and will enjoy coaching and developing more junior team members into becoming competent tax professionals.
This role can offer a clear progression path and will give you the opportunity to develop your tax knowledge.
Having previously been recognised as a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer for five consecutive years, Bishop Fleming continues to take giant strides in the accountancy and advisory sectors.
Come and be part of a forward thinking and ambitious business that offers a refreshingly different culture to other accountancy practices. We will offer you an excellent work/life balance as well as the opportunity to continually develop your career.
Responsible for providing a comprehensive tax compliance service to a broad portfolio of clients, this role will allow you to build advisory experience whilst utilising the strong tax compliance experience you will have already gained.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of corporation tax computations
- Taking an active role in the management of key tax milestones, return and payment deadlines
- Corresponding with clients and HMRC
- Supporting Partners and Managers on the delivery of tax advisory assignments and planning projects
There is scope to shape this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- The ATT or ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent). Being CTA qualified or part qualified, or looking to study towards the CTA qualification would be advantageous
- Tax compliance experience gained from within a mixed tax and/or corporate tax environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at various levels
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
Please contact Mark Richdon; Senior Tax Manager or Sam Ford; Talent Acquisition Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.