EMEA Financial Reporting Lead Analyst
EMEA Corporate Reporting supports EMEA Institutional Clients Group (ICG) & PBWM (Private Bank & Wealth Management) products by:
- Ensuring completeness, accuracy and integrity of EMEA US GAAP financial results
- Owning governance around US Reporting activities
- Providing analytical capability to support validation and insight into EMEA results
- Supporting FBR (Financial Books & Records) Transformation Team in improving the US Reporting processes and controls and promoting best practices
- Coordinate regional US Reporting governance activities (e.g. regional month end calls) and act as an escalation point and regional exception approver
- Review financial results (income statement, balance sheet, key ratios, US Regulatory reports) across businesses at the regional level leveraging information and analysis produced by Finance and Risk Shared Services (FRSS)
- Support regional Franchise Controller in the signing of quarterly Statement of Accountability (SOA) by providing reasonable assurance of the accuracy of financial statements
- Review quarterly external disclosure materials including financial supplement and the 10Q/10K
- Act as a key contact within regional Controllers for FP&A, PCG, Tax, CSC, FRSS and global Finance stakeholders
- Maintain up-to-date the gold copy controls around US Reporting
Process improvement and transformation
- Promote consistency of processes and controls across the region working closely with Cluster Controllers, Reporting Leads, FRSS and FBR Transformation Team
- Contribute to Finance Transformation initiatives as part of the Consent Order
People management and development
- Develop strong working relationships with all FRSS teams supporting EMEA Controllers
- 10+years of experience in Financial Services preferred
- Strong Finance professional, with a number of years’ experience in the Finance organisation within Citi or within the wider Financial Industry and/or audit
- FP&A experience is a plus
- Prior experience of being responsible for review and analysis of bank’s financial statements
- Good understanding of balance sheet and income statement and the drivers of financial performance within Banking products
- Experience of working with and influencing remotely located teams
- Financial accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent
- Access to free training platforms, developing competencies and individual interests
- Work in an international environment
- Working at Citi is far more than just a job. A career with us means joining a family of more than 200,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community and make a real impact.
- We aim to support families through all life stages, and do our best to help our colleagues manage work and family life:
- We provide additional support to our employees through our Paid Parental Leave Program (maternity leave and paternity leave).
- We care about our employees returning from childcare leave and provide flexible working options.
- We offer recognition of your efforts through our compensation package with added benefits:
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in our buildings
- Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Sounds like Citi has everything you need? Apply to join the world’s most global bank and discover the true extent of your capabilities.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.