Financial Planning & Analysis, Associate 2
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver.
- Proven history of delivering timely, high quality, senior manager-level reporting and analysis from diverse, complex data sources.
- Understand client operations and organization to ensure that service delivery model is aligned.
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels.
- Should have a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Month/quarter/year-end closing and forecast.
- Should be open to take new responsibilities and ready to work on Adhoc deliverables.
- Annual operational planning process (budget)
- Expense reviews and Expense Walks and variance explanations
- Headcount reporting and analysis: And commentaries on headcount movement pertaining to New Business, Hires, and Transfers & Exits etc.
- Ability to understand and collect requirements from client.
- Experience in Finance planning & Analysis is preferable.
- Must be able to work in fast paced Environment
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting business requirements to identify technical solutions
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to build visualization dashboards
- Intermediate skill in Excel.
- Accounting Knowledge.
- Knowledge of asset management industry.
- Attention to detail. Keen interest to apply data to the actual business
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.