IFRS Technical Expert (m/f)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Are you good at seeing the big picture? Then join our financial services audit team at EY Luxembourg and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
You will support internal teams on complex IFRS matters related to all types of engagements, helping EY and its clients to build a better working world.
Your key responsibilities
You actively support our internal teams (Audit, Tax, FAAS) and clients (all sectors) in the area of accounting under IFRS (research, investigation, interpretation, publications, advice, technical reviews…). As an Expert, you organize, manage and deliver internal and external IFRS related trainings/ webcasts/ events and You counsel and coach staff.
Skills and attributes for success
Your expertise enables you to successfully give effective inputs on complex IFRS matters within an international environment.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accountancy;
- At least 5 years of work experience in audit (all sectors);
- A sound technical accounting expertise under IFRS;
- A fluent English level.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Started or obtained a qualification/ certification linked to audit (IRE or ACCA for instance);
- A fluent French or German level.
What we look for
You are able to manage a team and to act as a team player. You are an effective communicator able to interact with all levels of the organization. At lease with tight deadlines, you demonstrate excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
What we offer
In our new building in Luxembourg, you will be part of the EY family working together with 1500 professionals from more than 70 different nationalities. You will evolve by going the extra mile, providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. We are committed in “Building a better working world”.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.