Senior Analyst, UK Financial Reporting
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) responsible for processing and handling transactions for the Financial Reporting group with the Client Accounting Practice (CAP). CAP is a team of global service financial professionals that has operational capabilities in all locations. CAP encompasses Valuation Reporting and Unitized Valuation and Reporting Service and is comprised of partners who support Northern Trust business in conjunction with our global network of operational partners.
- Ensures that the team/divisions¿ goals for accuracy and timeliness are maintained
- Escalates relevant and critical issues to management and all required partner areas in a timely manner
- Reviews and maintains all roles and deadlines for assigned relationships
- Follows core procedures, checklists and client specific procedures on a daily and monthly basis
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role)
- More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas
- Delivers a work product that requires less revision
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- A College or University degree and/or relevant
- Client Accounting work experience is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required In-depth
- Client Accounting/Industry Knowledge is required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.