Junior Tax Compliance Advisors (m/f)
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Tax Department
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Within a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world, you will work in multi-disciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
You will be joining the Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) Services team into their rapid expansion and support the increasing demand from customers for quality tax services. Within an international team, you will assist in the preparation and review of tax returns as well as in the tracking of filing obligations.
To support IT enabled reporting, you will do financial data analysis and handle electronic filing of tax returns. You will review tax assessments, advances, advise your clients on a tailor-made approach and will prepare, review of the year-end tax provisions.
You will analyze tax accounts, reconciliations and handle routine queries to resolve issues. You will be working in conjunction with our International Tax and Transaction Services teams, as well as accounting & indirect tax teams to support clients with all their filing obligations.
You will further gain experience in working for financial industry sector companies with a particular focus on Alternative Investment Funds (e.g. Private equity, Real estate & Hedge funds) as well as multi-national and mid-market companies.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Master’s degree with specialisation in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Tax, Accounting or equivalent.
- Fluency in English, French and/or German.
- Ability to communicate effectively and a team-player mindset.
- Organisation, flexibility and ability to manage several files with solid analytical skills.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- To build up solid technical skills, you will receive an intensive professional training and coaching, and will have the opportunity to obtain a professional certification.
What you can expect
- A first HR Call
- Tax Test
- An Interview with Business Recruiters with a personality & logical test upfront
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.