Fund Accounting & Administration, Associate1
Who we are looking for:
Associate 1 Fund Accountant will be responsible for preparing accurate and timely reconciliations integral to the completion of the Net Asset Value (NAV) of a fund that is used for Investor dealing and external publication, plus various other client specific reports distributed on a regular basis. This involves adherence to strict deadlines while maintaining close attention to detail.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of International Fund Services (IFS), acquired by State Street in July 2002. IFS, also known as Alternative Investment Solutions is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Fund Accountant Associate 1 you will:
- Assisting with the accurate and timely production of the Net Asset Value
- Completing the pricing of all positions
- Completing the accurate processing of corporate actions
- Processing fund capital activity
- Performing cash and position reconciliations of listed and derivative products
- Highlighting and resolution of any reconciling cash and position items
- Processing of various accounting transactions
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.