MY - Lead Developer, Tax Management Consulting
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- To lead and manage a development team and work with business team
- To manage a technical team guided by a DevOps framework
- To train the development team and manage with daily activities
- To work with other teams and coordinate joint team’s deliverables
- To support software solutions / applications
- To perform hands-on coding to ensure code efficiencies and compliance to framework best practices
- To enforce user stories / requirements documentations
- To manage overall development team projects and deliveries
- To support sales team in pre-sales and system support activities (SLAs, change request and compliance client’s requirements)
- To manage compliance to IT securities, vendor assessments check-list, backup, data security, internal risk and governance process
- To build new solutions with new technologies tools to ensure competitive edge
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- At least 2 years of leading and management a team of developers
- Had experience working in a development, implementation and support of applications (data processing and reporting applications)
- Able to design and plan the cloud/web-based application architecture
- Able to write scripts/programs to interface with client’s source systems or file servers
- Able to manage applications change request
- Experience in Angular framework or any framework that facilitates DevOps activities
- Experience in Azure and other cloud platforms will be an advantage
- Experience in DevOps methodologies
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.