Business / Operational Audit - Manager
Who we are looking for
The Auditor, will work as a team member or oversees audits and control consulting engagements that evaluate corporate management, business processes, business controls, risk assessments and operating practices.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Auditor - Manager you will
- The Auditor member will work with business auditors to understand risks and related controls, including automated controls such as input/processing/output controls imbedded within business applications.
- The candidate should clearly demonstrate proficiency in evaluating and testing internal controls and in applying risk based audit skills to business unit.
- The Auditor will review Audit Workpapers prepared by audit staff ensuring sound audit theory and compliance with the department’s risk based audit methodology.
- The Auditor ensures that audits are completed in compliance with the Corporate Audit Department and Institute of Internal Auditor standards.
- The candidate requires good analytical, interpersonal, time management, project management, research and communications skills.
- She /he must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations, including new industry regulations, where there may not
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- always be a readily apparent solution.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills
- The candidate must have the willingness to develop core competencies in risk based audit methodology.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- A CPA, CIA, CA
- BSBA degree required - Accounting, Finance, Business Administration Information Technology, Computer Science.
- Audit experience preferred in public accounting or internal audit, focusing on Financial Services – custody, asset management, capital markets, alternative investments, etc.
- A CISA is a plus.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.