Senior Accounting Specialist
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can.
Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Senior Accounting Specialist
The person filling this position will be responsible for assisting in booking of accounting transactions and preparation of financial reporting package. Senior will be also responsible for reviewing of work performed by less Junior Accountants. As a Senior Accounting Specialist, you’ll report to Supervisor based in Cracow who will support you in your daily activities. The position requires the ability to develop a comprehensive understanding of the general ledger accounting system.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in finance industry, accounting, or audit background
- University degree in Accounting / Finance or gained through experience is an asset
- Proven accounting, statutory reporting and analytical skills
- Excellent computer (MS Office) and interpersonal skills
- Communicative English
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work accurately while meeting strict deadlines
What We Offer:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Various additional benefits including professional training and qualification support
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Contracts for an indefinite period of time with no probation period
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in month-end closing preparation
- Preparing accounts reconciliations
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/annual reporting including financial and regulatory
- Preparing annual statutory financial statements
- Developing and maintaining working familiarity with applicable laws, regulations and interpretations governing financial statements and disclosures
- Ensuring accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all tasks
- Acting as a point of contact for stakeholders
- Providing support for external audits
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.