Investor Services Supervisor
HedgeServ is a leading global fund administrator with more than $450 billion in assets under administration across all investment vehicles including Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, UCITS, Hybrid Credit Managers, Funds of Funds and Managed Account Platforms. We optimize our clients’ experience using unique proprietary technology coupled with robotic process automation, intuitive digital programs powered by machine learning, and enhanced by an extensive proprietary transaction data set. HedgeServ’s entrepreneurial and innovative spirit cultivates a productive and agile environment enabling its team to anticipate clients’ needs and consistently deliver solutions in real time. Led by the most experienced team of industry experts, HedgeServ with 1,500+ professionals around the globe expertly provides customizable solutions for their clients’ risk, portfolio management, middle office, investor relations, accounting, regulatory, compliance, and tax services. Since its inception in 2008, HedgeServ has received numerous accolades, including Top Overall Administrator and #1 rankings for Fund Accounting, Reporting & Reporting Technology, Client Service, Investor Services, Alternative Fund Expertise, and Regulatory Expertise.
HedgeServ is a progressive company with continuously evolving ways of working to ensure a future-focused mindset. Our employees benefit from a robust career development framework and clear learning paths which outline career trajectory, training and progression plans. HedgeServ supports employees through a variety of offerings, including remote and hybrid working arrangements, and fully paid comprehensive health and well-being benefits. HedgeServ was recognized as a Next Gen employer by RippleMatch on its list of 100 top workplaces for Generation Z for 2022. HedgeServ operates 13 offices in the United States, Grand Cayman, Ireland, Poland, Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Philippines and Australia.
Investor Services Department
The HedgeServ Investor Services department has an established global presence, with operations located in the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Poland, and USA. The team currently services a mix of private equity, hedge funds and hybrid structures. Using our proprietary technology, clients and investors experience an interactive, end to end, industry leading service. The team works with its clients and investors to introduce new technology solutions to continuously meet the demands of an ever-changing industry to support unique client structures and operating models.
An Investor Services Supervisor will be required to execute the following tasks in the Investor Services Department. They shall be executed within the guidelines and procedures provided by HedgeServ and under the supervision and guidance of a Manager and Director. Every Investor Services Supervisor will receive the requisite Induction Training in addition to both compulsory training (AML/KYC) and optional training. Additional client-specific training is provided by the Manager and Director within the team.
Key Accountabilities of the Role
- Ensure investor transaction instructions contain requisite information and advice Investor Services Administrator when follow-up is required. Liaise with investors to obtain fully executed transaction instructions
- Advise and assist Investor Services Administrator to ensure subscription proceeds are provided timely.
- Review AML/KYC documentation provided by investors and follow-up where necessary. Escalate to Manager and MLRO where required.
- Review Investor Transactions on HedgeInvestor® (HedgeServ proprietary Investor Services System)
- Ensure reconciliation of the subscription/redemption bank account daily, and take appropriate action to clear any items. Escalate any aged items to Manager
- Preparation of Redemption Payment Schedules
- Review of wire transfers to Prime Brokers, Investors and fees payments
- Investor Reporting – review investor reports, including but not limited to Investor Statements and Contract Notes for distribution to investors
- Client Reporting – review client reports, including but not limited to, Capital Activity Report, ERISA Report, Authorized Share Capital Reports for distribution to clients
- General Investor Services – assist Investor Services Administrator in fielding general requests from investors including, but not limited to, requests for duplicate investors statements, enquiries on previous transaction activities, performance requests whilst at all times ensuring that all communication is with authorized person
- Review distribution of Fund Performance in line with client requirements prior to distribution to investors
- Handling complex calls from investors
- Identify areas for improvement in processes, personnel and structure and discuss with Investor Services Manager and Director
- Establish effective working relationships with the NAV, QA, and Compliance Departments within HedgeServ
- Preparation of Fund Audit requirements
- Review of Investor Audit requests prior to distribution to investor/auditors
Education: Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree – Completed bachelor’s degree required.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a hedge fund administration firm with experience in all aspects of the role of an Investor Services Administrator. Alternative experience may be considered.
HedgeServ operate a client focused structure which provides a wide-range of experience to all levels of employee. As such Investor Services Supervisor should be flexible and willing to adapt.
Investor Services Supervisor should be capable of supervising up to 4 Investor Services Administrators.
- Flexible in terms of approach
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- IT Literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.