Tax & Legal Services - Transformation Business Analyst & Project Manager - Amman
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryThe Business Analysis and Project Manager is a key role within the Tax and Legal Line of Service (LoS) Transformation team and will be responsible for leading business and process analysis activities and delivering one or more Transformation Projects.
This will be a hybrid role in which the role holder is capable of undertaking detailed business and process analysis assignments as well as managing projects. Dependent on the business needs, the role will flex between analysis and project management.
They will work in close collaboration all transformation and digital team members and will lead on specific process and architecture analysis, including assessing As-is status, working with business stakeholders to create future states, developing business requirements, data flows, UMLs as well as supporting with analysis and modelling for business cases and benefit realisation tracking.
In addition they will oversee the end to end delivery of projects from idea to post implementation review working with key Tax and Legal LoS business stakeholders across the Middle east region, the Digital, Finance and central Technology, cross LoS and globally as required. Projects will vary, such as: new and enhanced technology solutions, establishing Shared Delivery Centres, managing specific business unit Transformation plans and leading a programme of process improvements.
- Undertake assigned process and business analysis assignments to understand the as-is and with stakeholders drive and define future states that are aligned to the Transformation agenda.
- Define business requirements (people, process and technology), for analysis assignments.
- Develop the overall future state and understand and advise on cross-cutting processes, opportunities for synergies and standardisation.
- Manage assigned end to end projects following the transformation framework.
- Ensure assigned projects are fully scoped, have a robust Business Case and key stakeholders are identified.
- Work closely with the Senior Change Manager to ensure all Business Readiness, Communications and People changes are identified, planned and delivered.
- Where necessary undertake PMO responsibilities.
Experience & personal attributes
- Five years business and process analysis experience would be advantageous.
- Experience of undertaking analysis in a Transformation environment, across a diverse portfolio of people, process and technology changesand has the ability to ‘see the bigger picture’ and ‘join the dots’.
- End to end Project Management experience.
- An adaptable individual who can comfortably take on a varied portfolio of change assignments.
- Interpersonal skills and strong stakeholder engagement skills are mandatory.
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.