Business Planning Assistant
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
Be an active member of the Planning team, whose main objective is to develop a consistent and efficient staff resource management.
The team is responsible for coordinating all related planning activities effectively to:
- Ensure utilization of the Audit professional’s time.
- Support efficiency and added value to the client services through the matching of individual’s competencies with clients and engagements’ needs.
- Provide accurate management information to enable appropriate operational decision to be taken.
- Keep the planning tool up to date with Audit professionals schedule (includes general job bookings and well as following-up on amendments and cancellation, overseeing vacation/absence approval and training schedule).
- Respond to requests for client delivery teams by selecting most suitable Audit professionals.
- Identify planning conflicts and propose adequate solutions.
- Identify alternative solutions to replace exiting/absent team members.
- Support the integration and orientation of new hires (Assistant to Senior Auditors) through the construction of their planning.
- Review and approve vacation requests according to planning constraints and general guidelines.
- Maintain team trackers and produce standard reports on a regular basis.
- Acting as back-up for other Planning team members.
- Prepare reporting for the Management
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar.
- You are process oriented, a logical thinker, have an eye for details and enjoy solving riddles.
- You are well dependable, organized, flexible. You feel comfortable taking decisions and prioritizing effectively.
- You possess excellent communication skills and you highly work customer-oriented
- You are a positive thinker, flexible and a team player. You can work under pressure.
- Any prior working experience is considered as an asset.
- You have a thorough command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are fluent in English.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients, and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- HR Interview
- Technical interview with hiring managers