Purchase Ledger Manager
Manage a team within a well-established organisation as a Purchase Ledger Manager within St. Albans. Immediate start with great benefits!
The client is an established family run business who are market leaders within their industry. The business is growing rapidly, and as a result, they are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Manager to manage the team and help handle the large work flows within the St. Albans office.
The main responsibilities for a Purchase Ledger Manager in St. Albans is:
- Managing functions including the general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Overseeing activities such as processing payroll.
- Ensuring that all systems and processes work efficiently while also adhering to the policies of the organisation
- Receive and register supplier invoices
- Match invoices to goods received
- Allocate direct debit payments to invoices
- Process payment runs.
- Reconciling accounts balances to supplier statements.
- Liaise with Suppliers, request credit notes and resolve issues.
- Process international invoices
The prefect Purchase Ledger Manager will be:
- Hands-on, and be able to manage large teams and big workloads
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in international payments and VAT
- Competitive Salary
- Office Based
- Additional Benefits