Page Personnel are seeking a Payroll Manager to join a global well-established business in Manchester City Centre. Offering study support and flexible working.
Global well-established business based in Manchester City Centre. They are currently seeking a Payroll Manager to join their innovative team. Offering study support and flexible working.
As a Consultant you will use your commercial awareness and professional expertise, to deliver the best possible experience and outcomes for their clients.
You will have an opportunity to work with and support various teams across the firm and will be expected to proactively identify innovative solutions for your clients and pursue new business development opportunities by utilising your networks and market knowledge.
You will be either a people manager or act as a coach. Being a team player and enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise with others, as well as continuing to build your own technical expertise or specialism.
- Develop strong relationships with our clients
- Able to work within the payroll delivery work stream, with experience of outsource services and payroll bureau management
- Ensure that all standards and processes are adhered to across all deliverables
- Take an active role in continuous engagement improvement
- Take an active role in pre-sales and bid development
- Play an active role in the payroll competency, inputting into the development of the service line
- Responsible for mentoring Junior Consultants and Analysts
- CIPP or similar qualified or equivalent experience
- Excellent UK domestic technical knowledge with good level of Expatriate experience
- Experience of being part of or managing a payroll work stream within Professional Services company, or a large Bureau
- Understanding of operational payroll complexities within small and large organisations, or payroll vendors
- Experience of the full annual payroll cycle
- Experience of being part of a team to successfully deliver payroll compliance, payroll projects and deliverables, including scoping, planning, reviewing and achieving sign-off
- Strong technical drafting skills and verbal communication skills
- Effective prioritisation management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-player
- Knowledge and understanding of payroll business processes
- Working with 3rd parties, including payroll vendors
- Analytical skills used to derive insight from complex and varied information sources and the ability to input into the creation of sound recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting minutes, workshop participation, business and report writing - capable of playing an active role in pre-sales and bid development.
- £40,000 - £55,000
- study support
- hybrid working
- progression opportunities
- lots more...