Senior Accountant (MNC / Immed)
Our client is a well-established trading company with strong presence in APAC regions. Due to the expansion, they are now looking for a high caliber professional for this vacancy. The ideal candidate will be offering a rewarding compensation package and promising career prospects.
- Handle full set of accounts, month-end / year-end closing for the group
- Handle the consolidated management account and formulate financial reporting package of the group
- Assist in budgetary control by monitoring budgets and originating or verifying adjustments and transfers
- Assist in cash flow management and prepare cash flow forecast report
- Assist in system enhancement project
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics
- At least 4 years of progressive accounting experience
- Excellent relationship building and senior stakeholder management skill
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues, hold self and other accountable to achieve goals and resolve problems
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.