Financial Accounting Manager
About our client
Our client is a prominent multinational company (MNC) listed on Nasdaq in the semiconductor industry.
Why should you apply to this role?
- Work established MNC and booming industry
- Good career progression and exposure
- Good remuneration
- Oversees accounting and tax activities of foreign subsidiaries by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information, and managing accounting and tax staff.
- Maintains accounting controls to ensure the accuracy and validity of the financial statements
- Provides financial and tax advices to other departments by researching and interpreting accounting and tax policy and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advice on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial and tax regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years of people management experience relevant experiences.
- Candidate with multi-national company (MNC) experience preferred
- Candidate with experience managing Singapore accounting has added advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.