Audit Associates / Senior Associates (External Audit)
The ideal candidate should:
- have sound knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and Singapore Standards on Auditing.
- have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. The ability to read and interpret technical standards and routine commercial contracts is essential.
- be able to work under pressure.
- be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
In this role, you will:
- perform audits relating to a portfolio of companies across a broad spectrum of industries
- be responsible for the planning, execution and documentation of audit fieldwork
- follow up on audit findings independently. For senior associates, in addition to executing fieldwork, you shall be expected to play a leading role on the engagement team, supporting the engagement manager and engagement partner closely.
Qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- ACCA or accounting degree qualification which is recognised by ISCA, or have the Chartered Accountant of Singapore qualification.
- a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience for senior associate level. Candidates with less than 2 year experience may be considered for the Associate role.
- a working knowledge of Caseware audit software and high proficiency in MS Excel would be added advantages.