Assistant Finance Manager (Insurance)
About the company
Our client is a well-established insurer with regional presence. This is an essential role within the Finance department to support the Head of Finance in guiding the team.
About the job
- Responsible for guiding junior team members and reviewing their works
- Manage month-end reconciliation, tax, and follow up on outstanding balances
- Support investment and group reporting
- Provide commentaries on business performance
Skills and Experience required
- Diploma in Accountancy or in any related discipline
- You should have at least 6 years of finance experience in the insurance industry
- In order to succeed, you should possesses good interpersonal skills
- Big 4 candidates should apply
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim at +65 6510 1365.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.