Manager, Regulatory Reporting
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Financial Services (FS) partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, and property.
See yourself in our team
As part of Group Finance, the Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for reporting to the Group’s regulator, APRA and other regulatory bodies (RBA & ABS) which supports the Group’s banking license.
Do work that matters
The team adds value through:
- Delivering quality reporting to meet the needs of APRA and other regulatory bodies, which support the Group’s banking license
- Fostering a diverse, inclusive and high performance culture while contributing significantly to the vision and strategy for the Regulatory Reporting team
- Driving and delivering continuous improvements across reporting processes
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders across the Group as well as APRA and PwC
- Regulatory reporting for internal and external regulatory returns to APRA and other regulatory bodies, including RBA and BIS with a focus on Economic and Financial Statistics (Product, Financial and Statistical Reporting)
- Assisting in preparation of the Profit Announcement, Annual Report and Pillar 3 tables and ensure deadlines are met and helping run the month end process of generating and scrutinizing product level Exposures and RWA through the Risk Treasury Finance data warehouse
- Optimising capital through initiatives to validate capital treatment with internal stakeholders including Credit Policy and responding to information and data requests from APRA and other regulatory bodies
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder engagement, by collaborating with business units while adhering to the strong operating model and reporting control framework
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives across reporting processes and solutions including active involvement in integration projects (i.e. systems upgrades), including transition of regulatory returns onto AXIOM
- Adhering to compliance obligations and requirements for regulatory reporting and support Market Share analysis for internal review of Regulatory submissions
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- At least 4 years’ post qualification experience in financial reporting, particularly in Group reporting
- An understanding of Regulatory Reporting or the Prudential Standards desirable
- Business Partnering skills liaising with other business units desirable
- Working knowledge of financial products and experience in a financial services firm
- Strong numerate and accounting skills with an understanding of financial products as well as high attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- SQL or SAS experience in a financial institution preferred
Is this your next challenge, apply Now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 10/09/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.