Operations Client Service, Off
We are looking for an Operations Client Service Officer in our London office to join the team. You will support the trading of our international client base using the products which are part of the Global Link Trading suite, such as Currenex, FX Connect, TradeNexus and Fund Connect. You will be joining State Street Digital, our new division that combines advanced trading technology, best execution and servicing expertise with proprietary market research and insights to support clients in decentralized financial markets.
- Providing first level Application support and monitoring the platforms.
- The position is client facing with a strong emphasis on client service and problem resolution.
- The team will also interact with Second and Third level teams such as Technical Operations and Product and Development teams to resolve client issues.
- Working with a sense of urgency, handling all incoming queries (email, phone calls) from external clients
- Handling of all General Customer inquiries with regards to FX and MM/ETF trades transacted over any of the Globallink Trading platforms
- Where required, inform clients on system functionality across all product offerings over the telephone or via e-mail.
- Monitor application and system events and notify clients of potential issues across all product offerings.
- Support Application Programming Interface (API) connections
- Customer account and user set-ups
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports for customers
- Trade research & resolution where needed.
- Actioning internal change requests in relation to Production systems
- Actioning change requests on behalf of clients and banks
- Investigating trade breaks on behalf of clients or their custodians where needed.
- Must be able to think quickly, troubleshoot and problem-solve in real-time
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should possess good telephone etiquette and listening skills, be organized and have good knowledge retention skills.
- Demonstrate evidence of being a strong team player. Eagerness and demonstrated ability to learn new products and subjects – this includes our own proprietary trading software and common market protocols such as FIX.
- Role is ideal for someone interested in a career in financial markets in Support who is willing to work hard and learn independently and interested in technical aspects to trading applications
Level of Education/ Qualifications:
- Degree level preferable though not essential.
- “A” Level minimum or equivalent. Computer Science study or similar subject would be preferable but not essential.
- Basic understanding of financial markets and Foreign Exchange trading would be preferable but not essential.
- Knowledge of operating systems such as Windows, Linux or Unix with some scripting experience would be beneficial but not essential.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.