EMEA SOX - Senior Associate - Global Real Estate Business
Working to develop the EMEA SOX framework for a global business as they grow their team! This is a brilliant opportunity to make your mark on a team and work both with others and autonomously.
Our client is world's largest commercial real estate services and investment management business, completing over $330 billion dollars' worth of transactions annually and managing over $100 billion of invested assets and 5 ½ billion square feet of property. The company has has over 80,000 employees through more than 450 offices worldwide.
Our client is also passionate about the people that make up their business and look to hire and retain a wide variety of people. They have various initiatives such as a return to work programme, apprenticeship & mentoring programmes, a program to support women and talent initiatives to drive diverse recruitment and retention.As a business, they believe that an inclusive culture is a thriving culture.
The Global SOX function has undergone significant redesign and is in a position now to grow and expand. They are aiming to deliver world class service delivery across the group. This newly created role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a motivated, engaging and truly international team!
Reporting to the Associate Director EMEA SOX, the EMEA SOX Senior Associate will be integral for the timely delivery of high-quality SOX program.
As an EMEA SOX Senior Associate you will:
- Partner with process owners and the wider SOX team and be accountable for timely delivery of work to high quality standards.
- Lead and execute the SOX program; including SOX walkthroughs, controls testing, deficiency evaluation and remediation tracking
- Lead on interviewing business partners to understand the complex business environments and process flows
- Evaluate financial records, interpret policies and procedures and apply professional accounting and auditing standards to assess risks and controls
- Encourage a positive work environment by working in a collaborative fashion whilst also working to achieve set goals.
ProfilePrior experience of working in a Top 6 of national auditing firmExperience of working with SOX testing and compliance (financial) with knowledge of general accounting and audit procedures. Ability to engage senior stakeholders and develop working relationships in order to get buy in into the new SOX functionAbility to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team whilst maintaining a positive and professional attitude Proficiency in Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook is required.Proficiency in audit software is a plus
Competitive Salary of £55-£70k (dependant on experience)
Lunch in the office
2 days in office (Central London)
This is a brilliant chance to be part of a global SOX team as they experience significant growth. If you are looking to work in a fast-paced, complex and acquisitive business then this may well be the opportunity for you!