Client Due Diligence, Senior Analyst
You will be responsible for conducting AML/KYC in accordance with Regulatory requirements and Policies & Procedures of the Bank. You will deal with a variety of entity types, the majority in the high-risk category. You will work closely with the Relationship Managers and the Company's Anti Financial Crime team.
A UK regulated bank that connects emerging and frontier markets to the rest of the world, using FX and payments technology.
- Partner with Relationship Managers on the required client documentation and KYC information to meet regulatory and internal policies and requirements for onboarding and periodic reviews.
- Perform PEP, Adverse Media and Sanctions screening as part of the onboarding process and manages alerts generated daily from the overnight batch screening.
- Discuss and escalate, as necessary, issues arising from client types, structures and AML-related risks.
- Prepare client-specific KYC-related analysis (and complete Customer Onboarding Due Diligence).
- Represent the CDD team at internal meetings as required.
- Perform due diligence checks on suppliers.
- Assist in the execution of ad-hoc projects as required.
- In depth knowledge of KYC and AML
- Knowledge of onboarding high risk entities e.g. Trusts, Funds, SPVs etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management experience
- Skilled at documenting information to accurate summaries, as well as supplying detail where necessary
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- £40-45k salary
- Company benefits
- Hybrid working