Executive Finance – Payable
Herbion Pakistan is looking for a reliable and precise professional as Finance Executive to help us properly maintain our finance operations at its Lahore Plant. The Individual will maintain current accounts and assist in invoicing functions. We are seeking an experienced candidate who can analyze expense reports to assign payments to the proper cost centers, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors.
Qualification: Partly Qualified CA (CAF articles completed), ACCA (Qualified) or MBA Finance from prestigious university
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
Further responsibilities include:
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry and verifying documentation.
- Monthly payroll processing
- Other Miscellaneous Payments.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to SAP will be an added advantage