Trainee Accountant, Semi Senior Accountant
You will be the second point of contact for a small portfolio of clients, providing mainly bookkeeping and accounts productions to OMBs but also helping with the provision of personal and corporate tax compliance and assisting on audits for larger companies.
A large independent practice based in Mansfield and with a strong reputation across both Nottingham and Sheffield. This firm is a second generation family run practice and therefore maintains a high degree of client interaction and relationship building to their clients.
- Client bookkeeping, year end and management accounts production
- Mixed tax compliance services
- Assist on audits
- Assist in payroll department
- Quarterly VAT returns
- 12+ months of UK practice experience
- Strong academic background
- Studying towards a relevant accounting qualification - or have desires to
- Competitive salary and full study support
- Time off for study and exams
- 20 days annual leave
- Flexible working