Spanish GAAP, Senior Consultant - Tax and Accountancy
Your new company:
Working with a global business, you will have the opportunity to enhance your career across European Accounting and Reporting.
• Preparing the conversion of accounts from management GAAP (US GAAP or IFRS) to Spanish GAAP through the preparation of the
statutory financial statements.
• Assisting with the preparation of draft tax computations and returns according to the applicable local rules to be reviewed.
• Advice in relation with corporate tax, other local taxes and accounting compliance.
• Supporting statutory and Tax Audits.
• Performing month-end closing and management reporting activities.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• A background in European Statutory Accounting & Tax, approx. 3-5 years’ experience.
• Ideally a Master's in Accounting (or CPA, ACCA), Audit or Tax.
• Strong knowledge across US GAAP/IFRS and Spanish GAAP.
• Able to work fluently in English and Spanish.
• Strong Excel skills and practical experience of ERP and reporting tools.
What you’ll get in return:
A competitive salary, company car or car allowance along with an impressive benefits package and bonus potential.
Your next step:
Do you wish to accelerate your career with a market leader? If so, click and apply today.
Apply for Spanish GAAP, Senior Consultant - Tax and Accountancy
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly