2022 ACCA Professional Training Schemes - 2022 Intake
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC:act with integrity, care, make a difference, reimagine the possible and work together.
About the role
Join one of our Professional Training Schemes (ACCA) in 2022 and start your career with one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
What we are looking for
■ Academic Background:
- Be an undergraduate university student or a holder of a University degree,in any field of study
- Expect to graduate from university with a minimum grade as follows:
- University of Cyprus and Greek Universities (7.5/10)
- UK Universities (2:1)
- USA and local private Universities (3.33/4)
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Greek will be considered an advantage
- Strong IT skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
- Commercially aware
- Fully Sponsored ACCA studies (3years)
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay,FlexWeek,FlexPlace and many more)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please visit our website via the apply button below.
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your so-far academic transcript, indicating clearly your grades per subject, along with your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality