Fund Accounting Analyst
Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility. It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
You’ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team. Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information everyday which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity
ResponsibilitiesThe Fund Accounting Analyst is a junior position responsible for assisting in a variety of fund valuation activities in coordination with the Operations - Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the calculation of daily and periodic Net Asset Valuations (NAVs) for funds and the distribution of associated unit prices.
- Monitor the work activities to ensure timeliness/accuracy of the funds activities, including calculation of NAV and distribution factors
- Assist in reviewing stock and cash reconciliations as a Checker to ensure the exceptions noted have no NAV impact and items cleared are treated correctly
- Ensure corporate actions are correctly reflected on the NAV
- Assist in handling complex issues
- Facilitate prompt investigation and resolution of any client queries in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure client Service Level Agreement (SLA) and deadlines are met
- Assist in the collection and analysis of relevant management information from an operational and client perspective
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in accounting, finance, or business-related area
- Studying for ACCA, ACA or CIMA will be an advantage
- Knowledge of funds services and processes
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Work in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies with exposure to variety of products, processes and controls
- Cooperation with a high quality, international, multicultural and global team
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment, appreciating differences in style and perspective and using them to add value to decisions leading to organizational success
- Management supporting balanced and agile work
- Attractive benefits package (Benefit System, medical care, pension plan etc.)
- A chance to make a difference with various affinity networks and charity initiatives
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.