Accounts Executive - O2C | Finance Shared Service Center | Dubai
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
We are currently seeking a finance professional to join our Finance Shared Service Center team in the capacity of Accounts Executive – O2C.
To support the various AF businesses with Order 2 Cash activities specifically related to posting and allocating customer receipts, raising of credit notes, general maintenance of the sales ledger, plus related reporting. Actively drives and supports best in class processes, systems, and governance for FSSC-O2C processes, consistently delivering the services in line with SLA’s and best practices.
- Establish stronger governance and controls pertaining to activities involved in Order to Cash process. Responsibility includes compliance with company policies, and procedures with major emphasis on receipting & allocation of payments and related customer account activities.
- Receipting & Accounting of Payments Received from Customers.
- Sales Order Coordination, Credit Note & Debit Note Management
- Accounts Receivable Management.
- Liaison with business / FSSC internal departments/Corporate teams to ensure service delivery is done in time and as per agreed SLA.
- Contribute towards process improvement, automation initiatives & process standardization to ensure continuous improvement in FSSC-O2C related activities
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree Finance/Commerce or equivalent
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.