Personal Tax Executive
Personal Tax Executive
We are looking to recruit a talented Personal Tax Executive to join our expanding Exeter and Torquay based Personal Tax/Private Client team.
This role will give you the opportunity to work with and advise a range of clients including high net worth individuals, private clients, business owners and directors.
This position can offer a clear progression path and will enable you to develop your tax knowledge further through the completion of interesting and diverse pieces of work.
You will need to be passionate about delivering an excellent service to your clients and will enjoy coaching and developing more junior team members into becoming competent tax professionals.
This role will enable you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
Full study support (CTA, ACA, or ACCA) is available with this position if required.
Ranked as one of the Top 5 Best Accounting Firms to Work For, Bishop Fleming has ambitious growth plans.
Innovative and forward-thinking, we have an award-winning approach that underpins our ambition to be the most rewarding accountancy firm for our clients, our people and our communities.
Responsible for providing a comprehensive tax compliance service to a broad portfolio of clients, this role will allow you to build advisory experience whilst utilising the strong tax compliance experience you will have already gained.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Personal Tax compliance completion and reviews for a range of individuals, partnerships and trusts and estates
- Remuneration planning for company directors and shareholders including advising on benefits in kind
- Capital tax planning
- Property tax projects
- Inheritance tax reviews and reports
- Supporting Partners and Managers on delivery of tax advisory assignments and planning projects
- Wealth Management advice
There is scope to shape this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- The ATT or ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent). Being CTA qualified or part qualified, or looking to study towards the CTA qualification would be advantageous
- Tax compliance experience gained from within a mixed tax and/or personal tax environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at various levels
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
Please contact Isobel Savage; Tax Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.