Senior Associate - Fund Accounting
The Senior Associate – Fund Accounting is responsible for the entire Accounting process and all related activities.
The Senior Associate – Fund Accounting will work closely with the Associate Manager and Manager, they will handle more complex operational matters, liaise directly with clients in a way that always, enhances the level of service delivered.
They will make process improvement recommendations that improve quality, efficiency or client services.
- Performing daily bookkeeping tasks on accounting software.
- Performing all accounting activities (Annual Accounts, Periodic Accounts, Prepare Accounting files, Prepare data for Tax support etc.).
- Maintain Fund books and records in accordance with the Offering Memorandum and other Constitutive Documents.
- Attending to investor requests (capital accounts, confirmations, etc).
- Preparation/Review of capital calls/ distribution workings.
- Review quality of work of junior team members where applicable.
- Coach junior members of the team.
- Attend more complex client queries or escalate to Associate Manager / Manager in a timely manner.
- Monitor and track progress of work.
- Finalize figures and notes in financial statements to accounting records.
- Attend other ad-hoc request from clients or allocated by Associate Manager/ Manager.
- Update planning information on Billy on a regular basis.
- Raise client issues and provide solutions on a timely basis.
- Ensure protections of information assets of IQ-EQ MU and to abide by the ISMS in place at IQ-EQ MU.
- Assist Associate Manager/ Manager in the review process all deliverables when required.
- Act as a back-up to Associate Manager/ Manager in their absence.
QualificationsEducation / professional qualifications
- Degree holder or partly qualified CA or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an Accounting role/ global business sector; preferably of Private Equity fund
- Experience in complex accounting
- Sound Knowledge of IndAS, IFRS, US GAAP, Preparation of Financial Statement under applicable laws and regulations
- Knowledge of PAXUS and/or Microgen will be an added advantage
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.