Senior Administrator - Private Equity
Working within a team of 4, the successful candidate shall be working on a diverse portfolio of clients with the autonomy to manage their client relationships with the support of the line manager and Director. You will be fully supported with professional qualifications as well as having access to our comprehensive in-house training portal ELLA.
Intertrust is a leading provider of fund administration and outsource services. We put our clients at the heart of our business, providing accurate, efficient and bespoke reporting to them and their investors. You will be required to act as a senior point of contact, administering a diverse portfolio of venture capital, private equity and fund of fund structures focused on life sciences, healthcare and infrastructure. Key responsibilities will be to ensure client records are clearly and accurately updated with all correspondence, communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and establish good relationships with your clients, their intermediaries and members of the team.
- Attend client board meetings and managing all related company secretarial matters
- Act as first reviewer to all payment instructions prepared by junior reports, demonstrating a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of core electronic banking systems
- Collaborate with your team to manage your client's portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your clients and/or manager
- Become an expert in technical matters relating to funds, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable to your clients
- Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by a senior team member
- Act as first reviewer for outputs produced by junior team members (administrators and trainee administrators)
- Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
- Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
- Mentor junior team members to help drive their development and progression
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the client's are correctly invoiced
- Produce and submit all statutory returns
- Lead client invoicing processes
- Hold (or working towards) ICSA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Be able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Be pro active and forward thinking
- Experience in a similar role
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact email@example.com. Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.