Internal Audit Manager
Internal Audit Manager
Are you a passionate Internal Audit Manager?
Would you like to deliver a global audit service to our organization?
Join our cutting-edge Audit Team
Our global Audit team collaborates with internal stakeholders across our business to deliver assurance and advisory services. We continuously monitor and evaluate risks and promote a culture of best practices and continuous improvement. Our team provides insights and guidance to Executive Management and our organization to help make key decisions.
Be part of our Audit Team
As an Internal Audit Manager, you’ll be managing a group of Audit Supervisors and Senior Internal Auditors that that conducts financial audits on all Baker Hughes businesses globally. You’ll ensure your team collaborate with other functional teams within Baker Hughes to ensure audits are performed compliantly which according to company’s global standards
As an Internal Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling, supervising, and completing various audits worldwide, including financial and operational audits.
- Directing a selection of auditors in conducting the most complex audit projects and receiving policy level direction from Audit Directors.
- Overseeing the planning and performance of audit procedures by assigned audit staff on an audit project
- Communicating the results of audit projects in timely, well written draft reports and oral presentations to Audit Director.
- Reviewing and ensuring audit findings are represented and work papers comprehensive and fully supported.
- Working with Senior Audit management to identify and evaluate the organization's risk and provide development input on Annual Audit Plan and developing audit programs and tests.
- Representing Corporate Audit on organization project teams, at management meetings and with external organizations, as required
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Have 5+ years’ experience in internal/external auditing for Multinational Company (MNC) or Big 4 (MNC clients)
- Have experience in team management (coaching & evaluating performance)
- Have thorough knowledge of GAAP/IFRS, audit procedures, including planning, designing audit procedures, tests, and sampling methods.
- Have good technical, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have good judgment - fair and objective.
- Must be willing to commit to global travel of 25%-40% and flexible to working hours
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.