Tax & Legal Services - Tax - Accounting & Payroll (HR Payroll) - Associate - Cairo
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
Our outsourcing team is a one-stop-shop for potential clients. Our support starts by assisting clients on the legal investment consultations, establishing legal entities and assisting in the closure of entities. In addition, we support outsourcing accounting services to ensure clients are in compliance with the Egyptian laws and regulations on a monthly basis and in addition to the preparation of the year-end financial statements. Lastly, we have a specialized team for people management services which include payroll compliance work, HR consultation, and social insurance compliance services.
- Setting up payroll systems, calculating monthly payroll and preparing payroll’s related reports and monthly pay slips (printed & electronic) & calculate the overtime, absence and attendance, penalties, salary increases, allowances, bonuses, profit share, End of service compensations and all other payment that clients need.
- Calculate the payroll/income taxes, insurance share for the employees and company insurance shares.
- Assist in providing expert advice on a range of human resource and personnel queries/ consultations (covering social insurance & labor law and not limited to), in accordance with client’s policy and legislative requirements.
- Assist and provide advice to the client with a range of Employment Relations queries and projects, including dispute resolution and disciplinary investigations.
- Review and modify the existing employees' contracts if any to comply with Egyptian Labor Law.
- Conduct payroll, social insurance, and labor law due diligence & provide the necessary reports to communicate the findings and estimated exposures where relevant.
- Manage the salary transfers using different methods (cash – manual transfer – online transfer).
- Providing different social insurance services and general related matters including (Social Insurance file opening, Insurance and de-registration processes, handling Social Insurance inspections and following up related due payments).
- Assist in preparing Internal HR policies and regulations with relevance to each client’s industry and work style in compliance with the Egyptian laws and regulations, while taking into consideration the client’s work practices and methods in order to have the client’s HR-related goals are achieved.
- Perform internal HR reviews and audit of current HR related systems and policies of the clients.
- Contribute to department specific tasks, special projects, and different clients’ requests as assigned.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.