We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 3,600 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
For our office in Cork, we are currently recruiting for a: AML/KYC OFFICER to join our team.As an Officer, you will use the experience you have acquired in the past as well as excellent organisational skills, sound judgement, the ability to prioritise tasks and strong personal character to help meet client requirements. Your team will benefit from your flexible approach, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced regulated environment. You will work with our client relationships and will have specific responsibility for the company secretarial and governance process undertaken by the Cork team.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review of deal agreements and KYC documents for new investments/borrowers;
- Follow up for missing KYC information with the client and their vendors or legal representatives;
- Maintenance of KYC information in the clients/UBOs database and in the electronic document management system;
- Performance of the ongoing monitoring tasks related to these investments and their related transactions/parties;
- Working effectively with key stakeholders using strong influencing skills to ensure a mutual satisfactory resolution of key issues;
- Familiarity with screening tools such as Worldcheck/Dow Jones/Finscan would be of benefit;
- Ability to interpret risk ratings and use your own investigatory initiative;
- Assisting in the development of training materials and mentoring of new team members;
- Provide input for CDD procedures and ensure that you follow said procedures.
- Preferably hold a degree in law, business, finance or economics;
- Experience in the Financial Services or Fund Services industry;
- Familiarity with (“Anti-money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing”) AML/CTF legislation/directives;
- You show high interest in regulatory and compliance topics;
- You are fluent in English. Any other language will be considered an advantage;
- You like working in a team and you are able to think out of the box;
- Ability to interpret regulatory guidelines;
- Knowledge of legal entity structures both domestic and international;
- You are a results-oriented person;
- You combine autonomy with the necessary attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefits of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.