Financial Controlling Specialist| Risk Advisory
Who we are looking for An Individual with:
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting, controlling or financial audit;
- Knowledge of accounting and financial regulations;
- Advanced, practical knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Timeliness, independence, commitment, very good work organization skills;
- Both high analytical thinking and interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to learn and willingness to develop;
- Perfect communication in English.
Your tasks will include:
- Ongoing business support, including assistance in project settlement and preparation of various types of analyzes for the needs of leaders;
- Timely delivery of up-to-date and qualitative financial information in the form of calculations, reports and summaries;
- Active participation in the month-end closing process;
- Ongoing cooperation with business partners, managers, the accounting team and Talent;
- Monitoring of key performance indicators;
- Analysis of deviations in the implementation of the plan of revenues and costs;
- Participation in the forecasting and budgeting process;
- Participation in local / regional projects related to the development of analysis and reporting tools.
- A clear career path and Career Coach, who will guide you through the organization and your opportunities;
- Wide range of trainings and knowledge development opportunities, including financing of your certificates and workshops;
- A unique opportunity to develop in a great team of experienced peers;
- Challenging tasks with the freedom of action in your field;
- Friendly team atmosphere, flexible working set-up and excellent working conditions.
I stage – we will carefully read your resume
II stage – you will be asked to complete an analytical and English online test
III stage – you we be invited for HR interview (interview contains case study) (online)
IV stage - welcome on board :)About Deloitte
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. We suggest you to do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.