Alpha Account Services Client Implementation Lead
Who we are looking for
State Street Alpha Platform Client Reporting & Visualization team is seeking a versatile individual with strong client relationship and business analysis skills for development and support of services and product offerings. The successful candidate must possess skill in complex business analysis with expertise in functional requirements gathering and documentation; excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; a proven ability to gather and interpret client requirements and liaise between business/implementation and technology teams specializing in Front Office, Middle Office & IBOR. Strong collaboration skills are a must.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Alpha Account Services Client Implementation Lead, Vice President you will
- Provide detailed business analysis and advice to clients (internal and external) on current and future state Alpha F2B operating models
- Liaise with stakeholders in order to establish and document implementation requirements specific to in scope services, develop “use cases” to document requirements
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of the STT F2B product offering to perform subject matter expert activities, consultancy, implementation configuration and demonstrations specializing in Account Configuration and Maintenance
- Perform ongoing business requirements analysis to align project expectations
- Analyze and document any derivation, workflow and enrichment required for the solution
- Support testing activities and immediate post-production transition with the support of test plan development and test scripts
- Lead individual client implementation efforts specializing in Front and Middle Office Account Configuration and Maintenance
- Identify and drive forward on-going enhancements to scope of services as needed
- Play a lead client facing role in requirement gathering, development, definition and controlling of technical standards and methodologies
- Apply functional business knowledge to system roadmap and be part of agreeing future enhancements / development activities
- Play leading role in contributing input on product offerings and responsible for problem solving and issue resolution as they arise
- Independently compile, analyze and interpret information related to complex business processing
- Ensure clear, complete and accurate documentation of user requirements and functional features
- Serve as a liaison between Alpha’s clients, business users and various IT development and testing teams
- Document project requirements using clear, concise language, consistent with the appropriate methodologies
- Collaborate with other team members to share best practices, raise issues, develop consistent global processes
- Create common and shared standards across peer group by implementing best practices.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role.
- Run meetings/workshops to explain and walk through business requirements
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Demonstrated excellence in business writing, development of business process flow diagrams, making comparisons regarding current and future processes, and effective communication
- Ability to analyze entity-relationship diagrams and logical data models to validate design against requirements
- Ability to write SQL code for strong data analysis through queries, data profiling, and data validation exercises
- Familiarity with financial reporting, business intelligence, and data warehousing principles
- Understands BI/reporting tool architecture, functions, and features
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for diverse audiences with excellent facilitation
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, MIS, Information Technology, or related field of study
- 15+ years’ experience data analysis or client reporting
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
In compliance with the U.S. federal government Executive Order 14042, State Street requires vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of employment in the United States. If you accept this position, you will be required to substantiate that you are vaccinated, or that you are legally entitled to a religious or medical exemption
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.