Group Ledger Controls, AVP #215110
Your field of responsibility
Join us in the Group Ledger Controls team in Group Finance. The ongoing activities of the team include – Intercompany reconciliation, Balance Sheet Management and account ownership, Fixed Asset and Lease accounting, Intercompany settlements, Portfolio management and reporting.
- Monitor the suspense and control accounts and ensure breaks are resolved on a timely basis.
- Liaise across Risk, Treasury, Tax, Product Control and Operations teams to resolve breaks.
- Provide vital data and answer audit/ad-hoc queries.
- Work on accounting, strategic and innovation projects. Also assist in analytical review of the process on a monthly basis and prepare governance packs and MIS reports for senior management.
Your future colleagues
You join us in Group Finance, which provides support to Credit Suisse entities globally. The team is dedicated, hardworking, proactive, collaborative, and forward-looking. We ensure accurate accounting of transactions within tight deadlines, have a control mindset and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below:
- CA/ MBA Finance degree is essential. Total Experience of 6-10 years of which 5+ years’ experience in financial accounting in a banking environment, preferably within Investment banking background or experience in Finance, Controlling or Accounting
- Proven conceptual and analytical skills with a flair for data and a focus on delivery
- Should come with change attitude and keen to understand end to end processes to drive process automation
- Should have team management experience. Outstanding client focus attitude and collaborate well with others
- Outstanding MS Office skills – excel / PowerPoint and Knowledge of Financial Systems (PSFT, Essbase) preferable
- Have the ability to Challenge Status Quo while not losing sight of the controls and Proven ability to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.