Senior Analyst/Manager - Finance Business Partnering
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services (RBS) Finance acts as a partner to the Retail Banking Services business unit and other business units (our customers) to help them succeed with the Bank’s goals and their business unit responsibilities.
RBS and Bankwest Finance forms part of the Financial Services business unit. We provide financial governance, performance reporting, business partnering, analysis, insight and advice to the Retail Banking Services division of Commbank to drive business performance and optimise operational and strategic decision making.
A&I Finance are part of the RBS Finance team and support the Advice & Insurance business including:
- General Insurance
- Commonwealth Financial Planning
- Retail Wealth Distribution
- A&I Support functions
Do work that matters
- Partnering with other Finance teams and the business in providing support with revenue recognition, cost control and business support as required
- Manage the delivery of month end close process, delivering appropriate consolidated financial reporting and insights to the business and other relevant customers
- Ensuring adequate controls are in place and operating effectively, to maintain integrity of financial data and reporting appropriate to the business
- Establish and develop strong relationships with key stakeholder, including your direct customers, internal peers and external partners. Collaborate and be seen as a trusted adviser to your business, delivering relevant, accurate and timely financial insights
- Support the provision of financial and business insights, exercising excellent analytical skills in providing internal and external business drivers
- Take ownership of deliverables relating to Year End, Half Year End reporting by proactively engaging with other teams and ensuring timelines are followed
- Drive process improvements, engaging with stakeholders to deliver a more streamlined process and eliminate manual work
- Managing the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Managing the project cost accounting associated with divested businesses
- Support the Retail Wealth Finance and the business teams on any ad hoc or project related matters
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Minimum 3 years post CA / CPA qualification experience
- Financial Services experience in a financial services environment is preferable
- Strong experience in a financial performance management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Advanced Excel skills
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 22/08/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.