Business Analyst, Officer
Officer the Investable Cash - Cash Sweep Support team in Quincy, Massachusetts.. Primary responsibilities include onboarding new accounts and products onto the Cash Sweep Application. Performing daily control reviews of daily sweep investment packages,, ensuring all sweep omnibus transactions have successfully processed with money market fund manager transfer agents. Updating and reviewing accuracy of daily sweep transaction postings in our shareholder system Phoenix, and our trade portal, Fund Connect. Must be willing to step in as a processor of sweep investments when others are out of the office. Need strong reconciliation skills, and knowledge of MCH custody, accounting, and Hogan. The Officer will also step in an cover for the other daily manager when she is out of the office. Must have strong communication skills to respond to email and IMT inquiries from our internal and external business partners. Must have strong cash and share reconciliation skills. Must be able to work in a highly time sensitive environment and assess risk on large dollar transactions daily.
In addition, responsible for design, development and execution of a robust BUAT test plan and strategy as it relates to State Street’s core banking infrastructure in support of Global Banking Modernization. The specific focus will be with our Cash Sweep Application. Collaborate across teams both business and IT in a diverse environment. Be the liaison between the business and IT/Project teams to ensure all requirements are understood and tested. The incumbent will be capable of providing leadership to employees in the Cash Sweep Support team, and manage relationships with internal/external clients in order to achieve successful project execution. They will collaborate with teams to identify, analyze and proactively resolve issues. This position will focus on impacted systems(Cash Sweep) while pursuing Global Banking Modernization. The successful candidate will need to identify and participate in process improvement and project related efforts. Ensure procedures on new products or advancements are up to date highlighting best practices.
What you will be responsible for
As an Officer in Investable Cash -Cash Sweep Support you will
- Assist and support client service teams in the onboarding of new client cash sweep applications
- Perform daily control reviews of cash sweep investment packages ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Support onshore and offshore team in coverage of daily sweep investments and maintenance of our shareholder system
- Resolve sweep inquiries from our internal customers and operational support teams
- Reconcile and resolve cash sweep related share and cash position breaks on a daily basis
- Assist management with all daily and monthly processing deliverables and provide timely information for all audits.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong custody, cash, and reconciliation skills
- Prior management experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of MCH custody functions, Hogan System, and wire payment systems.
- Ability to work in a very time critical environment
- Prior experience using Cash Projector and Cash Sweep Applications
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 10+ years working in custody/cash related roles
- Knowledge of Cash Sweep, Hogan, VMW, MCH custody functionality, ETD, Fund Connect
- University degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or related professional experience
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment (subject to human rights accommodations)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.