Join our growing team in Vilnius as an AML/KYC Officer!
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
As a crucial member of our growing team in Vilnius you will be accountable for:
- Reviewing subscription agreements and KYC documents for new investors;
- Following up on KYC missing information with the Engagement team and the client;
- Maintaining the KYC information in the investors /clients/UBOs database and in the electronic document management system (EDMS);
- Performing the ongoing monitoring tasks related to investors;
- Preparing and responding to client queries and requests;
- Assisting Management in setting up and maintaining internal reporting and KPIs.
- You hold a University degree;
- Experience in Compliance and/ora strong AML/KYC background, preferably in Legal or Financial Services environment;
- You show a high interest in regulatory and compliance topics;
- You are fluent in English. Any other language will be considered an advantage;
- You like working in a small team and you are able to think out of the box;
- You are a results-oriented person;
- You combine a large autonomy with the necessary attention to detail.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus' office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company's fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus' client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Monthly Salary: From 1,750EURGross
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.