Process Improvement Head | Finance Shared Service Centre | Egypt
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
We are currently seeking an experienced finance professional to join our Group Finance Shared Service Centre team in the capacity of FSSC Process Improvement Head - Egypt
Focused on end to end process improvement of all the Finance processes being executed within FSSC. PI Head to (a) Drive continuous improvements and automation across I2P, O2C, Treasury, Tax and R2R processes (b) support head FSSC and tower heads in identifying process risk areas (c) Ensure delivery of external and internal MIS (d) Lead NPS and CSAT surveys (e) train teams on Six sigma and lean methodology.
FSSC process and control framework analysis and improvement
- Support PI leads in review of existing processes, perform risk assessment and best practice gap analysis and identify process improvement opportunities in terms of efficiencies, automation and technology enablement of FSSC operations
- Review current control framework, perform risk assessment and identify improvement opportunities
- Ensure Adequate quality controls are implemented, and robust measurement and reporting system is in place to drive Surprise Free Operations (SFO)
- Support in execution of IA audit observations; embed IA findings into Process and Improvement process and control framework development plan
FSSC process improvement initiatives
- Identify & mentor key quality initiatives Green/Black/Yellow Belt projects in FSSC
- Ensure standardization of documents (Process Maps, SOPs, SOWs, SLAs, Checklists etc.) along with tower heads
- Design & Lead implementation of Metrics (SLAs, RSLAs, CSLAs & KPIs) by tower (I2P, O2C, R2R, Tax & Treasury)
- Monitor timely circulation of Internal and External Dashboards (weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
- Drive Optimization - Analysis of capacity, utilization & efficiency of processes, people and systems
- Development of metrics & dashboards in line with customer requirements, FMEA, CAPA etc.
- Develop and lead execution for launching NPS / Customer feedback survey
- Identify & lead automation of manual processes, interfaces and controls for process improvement
- Identify & drive Standardization & Simplification projects across all towers e.g. I2P, O2C, Treasury, Tax and R2R
- Drive Access controls/GRC controls
- Assist management with career development activities for team lead and team members, including performance management and feedback
- Ensure adequate guidance and training of team members to meet service delivery targets
- Responsible for attrition management and timely backfills
- Six sigma certified holder (preferably green belt)
- Job holder is required to interact with Head of FSSC, tower heads and business counterpart to drive quality initiatives, process standardization / simplification, identify and oversee continues improvement opportunities. Understanding of systems (SAP and Policy / Procedures) is important to bring more values to the organization
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- MBA Finance, ACA, CFA, CIMA qualified accountant or equivalent
- 10-12 years of experience in project and process improvements in shared services organization, with a good knowledge of ERP systems (Preferably SAP).
- Excellent project management skills, analytical mindset, process oriented, well organized, Analyze end to end F&A process for identification of gaps/risks and mapping of quality controls (corrective & preventive)
- Leader: Deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies
- Stakeholder management: excel in developing strong client relationships, drive client dialogue both at finance manager and at CFO level, and in originating, shaping and delivering value-led finance projects
- Excellent Coordination and stakeholder management skills
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.