Consultant - Actuarial Advisory
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
- Graduated in Actuarial science or Quantitative finance,
- 1-3 years relevant professional experience, but we are open for fresh graduates as well,
- Strong command of spoken and written English,
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word),
- Strong analytical skills,
- Ability to cope with high workload,
- Flexible way of thinking and working,
- Team player attitude.
Your future role
If you are interested in actuarial studies and/or general modeling or programming moreover if you want to get to know various areas and insurance companies in different locations across Europe, this is the perfect place for you.
What we offer
- Opportunities to increase your insurance business understanding through participation in local and international projects to learn different insurance companies, products and foreign markets
- Deeper understanding and every-day usage of actuarial softwares (Prophet, CROS, SQL, SPSS, R, VBA, Tableau)
- Rapid knowledge development through on-the-job training and participation in actuarial trainings and conferences in Hungary and abroad, possibility for secondment in Europe
- Motivated team and endless opportunities of company events: skiing, happy hours, Christmas party, summer teambuilding etc.
- Competitive salary including a wide range of benefits
- Attractive and modern working environment with great location in the heart of Budapest
- Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
- In case your educational / professional background meets the core requirements of the position, after a short phone call we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Deloitte's Clients rely on our actuarial department in many cases, starting with audits (assessment of technical provisions adequacy for IFRS and Solvency II purposes, recalculation of reserves and solvency capital requirements) through calculation of employee benefits and pension payments, valuation of insurance companies (embedded value and other models) and many other areas. We provide help to our domestic and international Clients.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.