Staff Consultant (Associate) - Forensic & Integrity Services (Forensics) - Hanoi Office
Within EY Forensics practice, we help clients deal with the complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance, and business disputes that could otherwise detract from client efforts to achieve their company's potential. We draw on knowledge of fraud assessment, monitoring, and prevention to identify issues that need attention and resolution. Our service is about helping organizations manage fraud risk more effectively and treat it as a critical business priority.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will execute/lead client engagements related to financial fraud investigations (e.g., asset tracing, money laundering, suspected violation of ethics, regulatory investigations & open-source intelligence), FCPA (Foreign corrupt practices Act) / UKBA (United Kingdom Bribery Act) compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment.
- Your client responsibilities:
- Execution on client engagement - ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans, and activities of the firm.
- Understand business & industry issues/trends.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem-solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on the delivery of solutions.
- Preparation of working papers and client folders.
- Your people responsibilities - You will:
- Contribute to effective teamwork in internal engagement situations
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improve processes so that the work team can capture and leverage the knowledge
Skills and Attributes For Success
- Being able to executing the work of a portfolio of forensic projects
- Being able ro constantly develop your understanding of our client's industries, identifying trends, risks, and opportunities for improvement.
- Being able to use technology to distribute your knowledge of leading-practice and enhance service delivery
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Educational Qualifications: ACCA/CPA or equivalent. CFE certification will be an added advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international) – 20% to 30%
- Excellent communication skills (reading, writing, and speaking) – English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to create and maintain good quality working papers
Ideally, you'll also have
- Strong interpersonal skills, report writing skills, and a good understanding of client business are essential.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What We Look For
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.