Operations Client Service, Officer
Who we are looking for
Candidate should have operational background and knowledge of mutual funds which could include accounting, custody, or fund administration. This role is in the Client Service division of Asset Managers segment in North Quincy, MA. The role has close interactions with the client (a large sponsor of mutual funds) and partners with internal operational teams to ensure daily and periodic work is performed properly for the client. The client has a wide array of mutual fund products and diverse investments, including domestic and international markets, derivatives, bank loans, and ETFs. Role is in a team that supports several large asset managers.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Client Service Officer you will
- Work closely with client to resolve inquiries and assist with projects and initiatives
- Prepare various periodic reports to support client’s needs
- Facilitate periodic meetings with the client to review various aspects of their business with State Street
- Conduct monthly review of key metrics from internal work-streams and present to client
- Develop strong relationships with internal work-stream team members and leads
- Monitor and assess operational activities to ensure Risk levels are appropriate
- Lead projects in support of client’s initiatives and fund events
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Good verbal and written communication skills, strong critical thinking, ability to manage time and prioritize, problem solving, time management, decision making.
- Ability to interact with multiple investment managers, understand their relationship with the client and State Street
- Ability to work independently and develop a strong internal network
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelors degree (ideally with focus in business)
- Operational experience in financial services and mutual funds environment
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.