Specialist / Team Lead , Record to Report
Perform Record-to-Report (R2R) activities as per agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) defined in the Service Level agreement (SLA), with below key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
1. Operational activities which include fixed asset and general accounting master data maintenance and transactional processing; and/or
2. Co-ordinate and ensure timely and accurate closure of accounts for month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing activities; and/or
3. Preparation of entity level & group consolidate level of management reports including preliminary results, entity level management reporting pack, group level management reporting pack for corporate submission, reconciliations / analysis; and/or
4. Supporting the budget control processes for the business group.
5. Perform entity level & group consolidate level of statutory accounts by executing consolidation tasks in consolidation system, perform statutory consolidation entries based on Business Groups inputs which compliance to Group Reporting Statutory requirement, and preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements.
6. To act as a system control and ensure maintenance of Consolidation master data, consolidation setting and posting validation according to Business Groups Statutory/management requirement.
7. Perform analytical review of Interco Analysis, Consolidated financial statement and reporting.
8. Support yearly group audit and attend to audit queries, whenever necessary.
9. Support analysis and ad-hoc requests from business group, whenever necessary.