Executive, Internal Audit (Luxury Brand)
You will be part of the Finance team and responsible for the internal audit of Singapore and affiliate countries.
Our client is a luxury timepiece brand that has been around since more than 100 years ago. It is recognized as one of the great Swiss watchmakers and brands.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle (risk management and control over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all corporate governance and regulations)
- Define internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Conduct interviews with management
- Provide objective and independent advice
- Identify key observations, findings, risk responses and recommendations
- Identify and conduct testing of IT general controls
- conduct follow up audits as necessary
- Degree in Accountancy or related field
- 2 years of internal or external audit experience
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
This is a permanent full-time opportunity in one of the leading luxury timepiece organization.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.