Payable and Expenses Administrator (Hybrid)
My client in Bracknell is recruiting for a Payable and Expenses Administrator on a 12 month fixed term contract. The client is able to offer hybrid working and a generous salary package.
International healthcare organisation based in Bracknell with hybrid working, training and development as well as generous pay and benefits.
- Accurately check and process all Company Employee expense claims by processing submitted claims in accordance with the company's agreed policy and procedures. Respond appropriately to any problems or queries arising.
- Maintain and update mileage claim templates to allow Employees to submit accurate claims.
- Ensure expense claims are approved in accordance with the approval hierarchy and obtain additional approval where necessary.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Company expenses system by raising job tickets as necessary.
- Provide training for new starters on the Company expense system either face to face or via online call
- Deliver timely, accurate and informed responses to technical enquiries from vets, licensed merchants, and farmers.
- Provide technical support to the marketing team to ensure that promotional materials are technically accurate and comply with regulatory requirements
- Always maintain HCO/HCP tracking to ensure accurate & timely reporting to the Legal & Compliance teams.
- Ensure all payment request documents are correctly completed and authorised with appropriate check list included prior to processing. Queries are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for setting up new vendors and employees via the standard Global Business Service Centre (GBSC) processes
- Responsible for all local pre-scanning and scanning activities for incoming financial documents received in the local office to ensure prompt payment and processing can be facilitated in the shared service center. Contacting suppliers to request electronic formats for future invoices.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the company corporate card schemes
- Experience of processing high volumes of personal expenses payments
- Strong experience of working in a Financial environment (payables/expenses) Computer literate in MS Office with experience of online expenses system & large ERP systems
- Work on own initiative
- Experience of integrated computer systems
- Strong all round communication skills
- Team player
- Customer Focused
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent (including Maths & English)
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours
- Generous salary